Thursday, August 11, 2011

Le Prince des Loups: Black Book Edition

Among the treasures I found at Gen Con is a beautiful French translation of Prince of Wolves. It looks much like the US edition, with a slightly different title treatment and a crisp reproduction of Dan Scott's cover art. The paper is bright and heavy, and it's just gorgeous.

To call my French "rusty" would flatter me, but I can understand more of the translation than I'd expected. I can't shake the suspicion that I'm a better writer in French.

Thanks to Art Director Damien Coltice and the rest of the Black Book team for making sure a copy came my way.

1 comment:

  1. I always find it easier to read a piece in a foreign language when it's a translation of something I wrote.

    I didn't know translations of Pathfinder Tales were in the offing until I saw your brandishing this lovely artifact.

    ReplyDelete